About Cherry Hill
We're letting the best kept secret out of the bag!
Cherry Hill, NJ is an amazing community for Orthodox families.
Families of all backgrounds feel comfortable and part of the family in this warm and friendly South Jersey suburban community.
Our community has everything an orthodox family is looking for:
• Orthodox Shuls
• Excellent Jewish Day Schools
• Eruv and Mikvah
• Kosher restaurants/shopping
• Affordable/spacious single family homes ($200,000 - $450,000)
• Safe, beautiful neighborhoods, parks, camps
• Extensive Torah learning opportunities at all levels
• Great programming for children and active NCSY
In 2006, Cherry Hill was named #4th "Best Place to Live' in the US by Money Magazine.
Cherry Hill is conveniently located:
• 15 min from Philadelphia
• 1hr. from Lakewood and Atlantic City
• 1.5 hrs. from NYC
• 2 hrs from Baltimore
Cherry Hill has easy access to major cities with extensive professional, business, teaching and medical opportunities.
According to the Philadelphia Business Journal, Cherry Hill is the home to 6 of the Fastest Growing Companies in South Jersey.
Come see for yourself; we'd be delighted to host you!
For more information please contact Aaron Greenberg (856) 482-9356 or the Sons of Israel office at